Kevin’s style of teaching along with his vast knowledge of the subject make learning about wine fun and informative for everyone.Learn More
One Hour Wine Expert Class
Modeled after the introductory tasting classes Kevin created for his famous Windows on the World Wine School (which graduated more than 25,000 students!), this is a sit-down, classroom style, fast-paced one-hour wine tasting class.
- From 20–40 guests
- Taste six wines from six major grape varieties - Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Wine and Food Pairing
- Wine Styles and your own tastes
- What are your thresholds of taste?
- What is Acidity, Tannin, Oak and Fruit?
- That no one tastes wine or anything else the same
- Where do the best wines come from?
- Lies, myths and other tales about wine
Advance registration is required. Must be 21 years of age or older to attend a class.
Currently all events and classes are taking place virtually. Please see the Calendar or the Virtual Events page for details.
“Zraly’s own appetite for wine is the reference point for much of his edgy classroom humor.”